Welcome to Magick Alchemy Jewelry! I strive to satisfy each and every order made here in my shop! Let me just start off by thanking you for shopping with Magick Alchemy. Every piece is a quality item made with lots of care to detail and love! Please take care of your pieces and they will take care of you.
Your jewelry should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off, to prevent snagging on clothes. I wouldn't recommend showering or sleeping with most jewelry. (especially floating star rings!) Please take off your rings while applying hand lotion as it can get stuck in the crevices and behind stone settings making your gems appear more dull.
You can gently polish your piece with a polishing pad, then rinse your jewelry with a warm soapy water mixture, be gentle. Most local jewelry shops offer cleaning for a small fee if needed. Certain gems cannot be cleaned using an ultrasonic so please reach out to me beforehand for any questions or concerns.
If you'd like to resize a ring, we would need an additional 1-2 weeks for processing your order. If you're special ordering a chain, your order will go out as soon as I receive the chain. Normal production times for made to order jewelry are 4-6 weeks. (Everything not included in the Ready to Ship section.) Please allow a few additional weeks during the holiday season (November and December)
Custom Production Times
If you are just customizing a gemstone or gold tone, then normal production time of 4-6 weeks apply. If we are making a completely new design together then I will give you a more specific timeframe based on our needs and design.
Payment & Processing
As soon as I receive the payment, I will get right on processing it so it could arrive to it's new home right away. If the item is "Ready to Ship" it will go out within 1-3 business days. If an item needs to be made to order or resized, please view our production information.
Once packages are taken and scanned at the Post Office, Magick Alchemy is not responsible for lost or stolen packages. Each order is shipped with a tracking number. Buyer has to make claim with the Post Office in case of lost package. If your area is prone to lost packages, please add insurance or signature required option to your order.
Standard delivery in the US is first class mail and comes with free tracking! It should take anywhere from 3-5 business days to get delivered in the US, sometimes longer during peak seasons.
Processing takes 1-3 days on ready to ship jewelry. Processing for made to order items can take up to 4-6 weeks. Custom pieces can vary, and will be made clear in our communication. If you need to place a rush, I can offer that for an additional fee. I also offer priority and insured shipping for higher valued orders. If you have any concerns or deadlines you are trying to meet please message or email me and we will work it out to ensure you get your item in time. Thank you!
If you aren't satisfied with the item you received please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we could resolve this together!
- Ready to ship jewelry can be returned within 7 days of delivery, must be returned in the same condition.
- We do not offer refunds for buyer's remorse, made to order jewelry including all pre-orders, rings or custom stone requests. This includes all necklaces that weren't in stock at the time of purchase and had to be made. Buyer is responsible of providing their correct ring size. Buyer is responsible to check if their purchase is returnable (can message us to double-check before ordering)
- If in the case a refund is granted due to our production error, we will cover the shipping.
- If in the case a repair is granted due to our production error, we will cover shipping both ways and the repair at no cost to you.
- If in the case a repair is granted due to buyer's negligence or error, buyer is responsible for shipping back to us and the repair fee. We understand accidents happen and are more than happy to repair or in some cases remake your product.
- Broken items due to buyer's negligence are not exchangeable or refundable. We can offer a repair/replace for a fee or store credit. (see above)
- In the case we cancel a project during production or halfway through, we will offer an 80-90% refund depending where in the process the order is.
- In the case we cancel a project after production completion and before shipping, we will offer a 75-80% refund, including a 20% restocking fee to cover credit card processing fees and labor.
Every item shipped comes with a tracking number. Items that are damaged or lost in the delivery process are not Magick Alchemy's responsibility. Buyer would need to file a claim with the post office. If you have paid for insurance/order protection we will make a claim for you and help resolve the issue.
Customer service is always our top priority so please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns. This is our general policy for most situations but we always consider every request case by case.